Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

External Identities updated per day

AshirvadhN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

This query i used to find the count of usernames who are updated within today. This is showing the result perfectly if i updated the users through UI. But when i tried updating users through CSV the result is not increasing. My intension is this query should show the count of usernames which are updated today when i update through UI and CSV.

But this is working only UI but not CSV.
When i tried updating users through CSV the result is not increasing

please does any have solution for this or any idea.

please let me know.

select distinct now()
as 'Report Run Date Time',b.employeetype,count(b.username) as 'Count of Updated Users' from users b where DATEDIFF(now(),b.UPDATEDATE) < 1 and b.STATUSKEY =1 AND b.EMPLOYEEID IS NOT NULL AND b.employeetype in ('BeSEE','US Vendor','DA Vendor') group by b.employeetype

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to consolidate information.]

5 REPLIES 5

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

You can leverage the usershistory table to know the information of the users updated from UI/CSV and use join with the user's table.

- Users.userkey = usershistory.userkey column

- Column for modified timestamp in usershistory =  updatedate 

Note: usershistory table is not accessible from Data Analyzer but will work in Analytics. 

Regards,
Sahil

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does user history tab gets updated while doing user import via csv

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

AshirvadhN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Yes when i update the user details from UI/CSV the details is showing in the update history tab.

AshirvadhN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @SB 

Is this the query to use instead of upone.

select distinct now() as 'Report Run Date Time', b.employeetype, DATE(a.UPDATEDATE) as 'UserUpdateDate',count(b.username) as 'Count of Users' from usershistory a,users b where DATEDIFF(now(),a.UPDATEDATE) <= 1 and a.USERKEY = b.USERKEY AND b.STATUSKEY =1 AND b.EMPLOYEEID IS NOT NULL AND b.employeetype in ('BeSEE','US Vendor','DA Vendor') group by b.employeetype,UserUpdateDate;

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Yes, you can use the query. 

Regards,
Sahil