Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Exported report being sent over email for Certificates

vmudagal1
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All, 

When trying to export details on users from a certificate.

Navigation: User Manager Campign Name -> Certificate Name -> List of User -> Export. 

When clicking on Export I see below message over email it would be sent. I found an option is Global Configuration as "Report Email Template" Could you please provide guidance on the Dynamic Attribute to be used in email template? I have  

Global Configuration Option - "Report Export Template"

Does this also send out email for this scenario? Could I please know what would be the binding attribute in Email template in To Address?

vmudagal1_0-1695836314512.png

vmudagal1_0-1695836023125.png

vmudagal1_1-1695836023128.png

Please provide your valuable inputs.

Thank you, 

Vidya D Mudagal

2 REPLIES 2

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@vmudagal1 Please find the details below :

As per 5.5 SP3.15 release notes, export framework has been updated. This is the reason why you are asked to get the exports from My downloads.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v5.5.x/Release-Notes-v5-5-SP3-15.htm 

Enhanced Report Export Framework

This release provides a standard export framework for downloading reports for campaigns, certifications, pending tasks, and completed tasks. When you export a file containing a large set of data or multiple records, SSM lets you perform other operations while it prepares the file in the background for download. You can also get notified via email when the file is ready for download. The exported files are stored in the server and are available for download from the Download Reports page at a later time. For more information, see Downloading the Exported Files in the Saviynt Security Manager Administration Guide.

Please follow the steps in the documentation to export the files - Downloading the Exported Files 

Thanks

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

vmudagal1
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Manu269 

Thank you for your response. Can this downloaded report be sent to users who initiated the download by clicking on Export? As we see the popup window depicting that it would be sent through email 

If an email is to be sent, do I need to configure this in global configuration "Export email template" 
and what would be the binding variable in "To" Field of email template?

You can also get notified via email when the file is ready for download. Could you please guide here I tried with ${userEmail} and it didnt send out an email to me

Enhanced Report Export Framework

This release provides a standard export framework for downloading reports for campaigns, certifications, pending tasks, and completed tasks. When you export a file containing a large set of data or multiple records, SSM lets you perform other operations while it prepares the file in the background for download. You can also get notified via email when the file is ready for download. The exported files are stored in the server and are available for download from the Download Reports page at a later time. For more information, see Downloading the Exported Files in the Saviynt Security Manager Administration Guide.

Thank you, 

Vidya D Mudagal