Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Error while creating the analytics

adityachadde
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We are trying to create V2 analytics using SQL query, we are getting an error as below.

adityachadde_0-1677250145860.png

But the same analytics query is working in v1 analytics. We are only getting an error when we are creating the report in V2.

What should we do to resolve this issue.

Best Regards,

Aditya Chadde

11 REPLIES 11

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Looks like an issue with query syntax. Some of the syntaxes are not supported in v2 

Can you please share the query you are using?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

adityachadde
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @sk,

Please find the below query:

select ua.TYPEOFACCESS as 'Object Type',ua.ActionType as 'Action Taken',u.username as 'Accessed By', ua.IPADDRESS as 'IP Address',ua.ACCESSTIME as 'Event Time',ua.DETAIL as 'Message' from users u , userlogin_access ua, userlogins l where l.loginkey = ua.LOGINKEY and l.USERKEY = u.userkey and ua.AccessTime >= (NOW() - INTERVAL ${timeFrame} Minute) and ua.Detail is not NULL

Best Regards,

Aditya Chadde

I just used exact same query in my env and don't see any issue in creating analytics and running it.

I assume you are creating analytics in unmerged view? If so can you please share the configuration used while creating analytics

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

adityachadde
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, 

We have created a report in the version 2 tab. please find the below screenshot for more details.

adityachadde_0-1677256258903.png

below are the configurations.

adityachadde_1-1677256445543.pngadityachadde_2-1677256475573.png

we are facing an issue with the dynamic attribute called as ${timeFrame} and when we are removing the dynamic attribute and hardcoding the value report is getting created.

It's looks like a bug should we raise a ticket for this?

Best Regards,

Aditya Chadde

Looks like you shared the update screenshot,

I am more interested in below setting what option you see here.

sk_0-1677257010305.png

In know in v2021.x there is an issue in creating analytics with runtime variables if you don't select proper settings. Before I suggest I want to see what options you see while creation here

Regards,
Saathvik

adityachadde
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Above mentioned options are not visible while creating the analytics.

How can we enable those options?

Best Regards,

Aditya Chadde

Can you share what options you are seeing on create analytics page?

Regards,
Saathvik

adityachadde
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Please find below screenshots.

adityachadde_0-1677258397436.png

Only above options are visible

Okay you have to enable merged view, Do you see any issue in enabling merged view?

Global Configuration -> Analytics -> Settings -> Show Merged View

sk_0-1677258843125.png

Regards,
Saathvik

adityachadde
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @sk,

Thank you for helping us issue is resolved. 

Best Regards,

Aditya Chadde

saikanumuri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@adityachadde I don't see any issue with the query. Please enable the 'Show Merged View' in the GlobalConfig and validate it