Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

error while creating a enterprise or application role

asp
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi all,

New to Saviynt, and am attempting to create a simple enterprise or application role. I complete the role details page (select role type == enterprise or application) and then next try to add entitlements on the 'entitlements' tab of the role creation UI page.  No matter which entitlement I select, as soon as I save it, I get an error message and it says 'Unexpected error occured, please try later'. And no other details in the UI. I do see this in the logs - 

role_Creation_Capture.JPG

Any idea what could be the problem? Just trying to create a very basic sample role. 

2 REPLIES 2

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Looks like you have workflow attached which has some issue in identify certain information.

Under Global Configuration -> Roles see if you have any workflows attached for highlighted settings. Try to set them to auto approve and see if that works

sk_1-1674575004281.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Enable below configuration

rushikeshvartak_0-1674593080759.png

Admin - Global Configuration - Roles - Role modification auto approve

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.