Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Error when adding in fifth account type under "Config for Available Entitlement in Service Account"

Thriller
New Contributor II
New Contributor II
In the "Config for Available Entitlement in Service Account" field, the current value is...
{"Service ID":"ev.status=1 and ev.customproperty31=1","CS Shared":"ev.status=1 and ev.customproperty31=1","DC Shared":"ev.status=1 and ev.customproperty31=1","User Shared":"ev.status=1 and ev.customproperty31=1"}

Need to add a 5th condition to account for a 5th account type.  So, I changed the query to say...
{"Service ID":"ev.status=1 and ev.customproperty31=1","CS Shared":"ev.status=1 and ev.customproperty31=1","DC Shared":"ev.status=1 and ev.customproperty31=1","User Shared":"ev.status=1 and ev.customproperty31=1","Service ID CLOUDIP":"ev.status=1 and ev.customproperty31=1"}

When clicking Save with this item, message displays stating 'Oops! An Error Occurred -> Unexpected Error occurred: Please try later...'

Checked with FreshDesk, they said data is too long and the column AVAILABLEQUERYSERVICEACCOUNT only supports 255 characters. What changes can I make to shorten the query so that it doesn't throw below error

Pmanand_0-1712805763545.png

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Upvote below idea https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5637

Contact your CSM/ TAM to prioritize the above idea 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.