We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

ENUM Dynamic attribute in Intelligence

Amanuel
New Contributor
New Contributor

ENUM Dynamic attribute in Intelligence returns all data when 'Select' is passed instead of enum values.

I want the report to show no data when the enum value is not passed. anyone has any idea 

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you share screenshot,

you can have Select as one of the enum value

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh thanks for getting back to me.

the issue is when I don't select any Enum value, it is dumping all of the data from the query. if I don't select any Enum value, it shouldn't display any data. I could not upload the screenshot

thanks

Amanuel

Share query your query must have issue. 

By default last result gets displayed when condition fails

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

select distinct ep.endpointname as Application,..otherfields,from (
select  ev.customproperty9 , ev.CustomProperty10 from entitlement_values ev
where ev.customproperty6  like concat('%', '${SelectClass}','%') ) as ev
left join entitlement_types et on et.entitlementtypekey = ev.entitlementtypekey
left join endpoints ep on ep.endpointkey = et.endpointkey
left join entitlement_owners eo on eo.Entitlement_Valuekey = ev.Entitlement_Valuekey
left join users u on u.userkey = eo.userkey
 order by 1,2,3,6,5

the default enum value is SA3. 

when you created analytics what is the default value you passed for the ENUM type attribute?

sk_0-1671727303460.png

If you have default value as '%' and in query respective attribute you did check with like condition(endpointkey like '${endpointkey}') then it still results the value with all data

If possible can you share the query and the default value configuration for ENUM attribute?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Amanuel
New Contributor
New Contributor
select distinct ep.endpointname as Application,..otherfields,from (
select  ev.customproperty9 , ev.CustomProperty10 from entitlement_values ev
where ev.customproperty6  like concat('%', '${SelectClass}','%') ) as ev
left join entitlement_types et on et.entitlementtypekey = ev.entitlementtypekey
left join endpoints ep on ep.endpointkey = et.endpointkey
left join entitlement_owners eo on eo.Entitlement_Valuekey = ev.Entitlement_Valuekey
left join users u on u.userkey = eo.userkey
 order by 1,2,3,6,5

the default enum value is SA3 not '%'

Since your default ENUM value is SA3 then I would expect a result that matches condition ev.customproperty6  like '%SA3%'. 

Are you seeing any result other than this matching condition? If not then that's the expected result

Also I assume the posted query is not actual/full query because in the subquery I don't see columns that are used for join condition. Hopefully your actual query is working/resulting output but not just the expected result.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Since default value is SA3 - Records satisfying will be shown as results 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak