Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Entitlements To be Requestable

snehaadumalli
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

Do we have any configuration / Option to make entitlements requestable?

It should not be from Roles (Enterprise OR Appilication or etc.. role) and it should also not from application request from ARS/Home Page

As we are migrating from OIM to saviynt In the current system(OIM) we do not have any roles in place and need to request entitlements directly from HOME page. Please let us know if we can enable options to show entitlements on request catalog page 

Thank you

Regards,

Sneha.A

7 REPLIES 7

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please use "Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS" in Endpoint.

Please refer to following document for more details : https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2022x/page/Content/Chapter02-Identity-Repository/Vie...

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

Hi,

I have checked the above option to make the entitlements visible based on the condition we put in the entitlementtype level

But we are looking for the option to view entitlements directly on the home page/ars request page.

But that should not be application selection on home page

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

You have to select application to raise request for an entitlement.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi,

As per my understanding, the entitlement is tied to an endpoint and hence in order to request the entitlement , you will have to first select the application (endpoint) and in that select the entitlement that you want to request for the user.

Also just a thought, have you explored the option of Application Role. 

Thanks

Devang

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

snehaadumalli
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

We are looking for a solution to request entitlements directly from Catalogue. Not via the application and not via any role(Application or enterprise roles)

This doesn’t seem to be possible as per my understanding.

Please do let me know in case you find any workaround for same.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

No that's not possible you need an enhancement request for it. On similar lines there is an IDEA already there: https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-3578 please up vote this or if doesn't matches your requirement open a new idea

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.