Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Entitlement Owner Campaign Certifier

Isyraf
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I having problem where I cannot select specific certifier for my Entitlement Owner Campaign. The status will become automatically complete. Kindly advise.

Isyraf_0-1678258931945.pngIsyraf_1-1678258985254.png

12 REPLIES 12

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does primary certifier is added to entitlement?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Isyraf
New Contributor
New Contributor

No havent, May I know how to add the primary certifier to my campaign?

Certification works on Primary certifier  (Rank-26)

Please add primary certifiers to entitlements

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thank you for contacting the Saviynt forums.

As @rushikeshvartak suggested Certification works on Primary certifier Please add primary certifiers to entitlements.

For your reference attaching the documentation for Entitlement Owner Campaign.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v231/page/Content/Chapter02-Identity-Repository/Viewi... 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2021x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Conf... 

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Adding an Owner to an Entitlement

View owners associated with the entitlement and add one or more owners for the entitlement. Owners are differentiated using ranks such as Rank 1, Rank 2 and so on. Entitlement requests are assigned to owners based on their rank. An entitlement must have an owner with Rank 1, which is known as the primary certifier of the entitlement. Additional owners are called as secondary certifiers.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v231/page/Content/Chapter02-Identity-Repository/Viewi...

To add an owner, perform the following steps:

1. Navigate to the Owner page and view the entitlement owner details.

2. Click Actions > +Add Owner.

3. In the Add Owner page that displays, select owner(s).

4. Click Save.

5. [Optional] To export the owner details to Microsoft Excel format, click Actions > Export > Excel.

6. [Optional] To export the owner details to Comma Separated Values format, click Actions > Export > CSV.

7. [Optional] To remove an owner, search for the owner whose details you want to remove and click Remove Owner.

8. Click Accountsto update the details of the account.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

An entitlement must have an owner with Rank 1, which is known as the primary certifier of the entitlement.

This is incorrect

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Isyraf
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you everyone for the reply, I wanna ask more,

- is it possible to select different certifier user from the entitlement owner.

- If the entitlement have owner and you choose other user as certifier, who will be the one to review on the campaign

- if the entitlement without owner will it still appearing on the campaign.

Yes you can have different owner from list or owners using sql query 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

I already tried but the campaign status become automatically complete.

Isyraf_0-1678330068400.png

Please share full config of certification 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Isyraf
New Contributor
New Contributor

I just do normal configuration.

Isyraf_0-1678331449250.png

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Every certification.. primary certifier is the person for whom it can be raised and closed by.
If the entitlement does not have a primary certifier or the certifier in the certification does not match the primary certifier ,that certification will be auto complete.
The certification items are generated from the certifiers mentioned in campaign which are primary certifiers of some entitlements. So if the mentioned certifiers are not primary certifiers for any entitlement then no items will be generated and campaign will move to complete state.

And as a best practice also an entitlement owner campaign should be driven/approved/validated by respective entitlement owners.