Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Entitlement not showing in ARS

RCreddy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

We have a user and that user is having 5 entitlements when we are trying to remove the access from ARS we are not able to see 5 entitlements . We are seeing only 4 entitlements 1 entitlement is not visible.

Application is oracle ebs.

please let me if I am missing anything.

regards,

Rashmitha

5 REPLIES 5

DaanishJawed
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @RCreddy ,

Can you check the below points -

• Are all 5 entitlements active?
  • Have you set any conditions at the entitlement type level (present under endpoints) in order to view certain entitlements?
  • The 1 entitlement that is not visible, does it have a owner attached to it ? I am asking this because there is a config in global config as below which will only show entitlements with owners. It should be set to FALSE.

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 11.34.53 AM.png

Thanks.

RCreddy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Daanish,

• Are all 5 entitlements active?-- Yes all are active
  • Have you set any conditions at the entitlement type level (present under endpoints) in order to view certain entitlements?-- no conditions at the  entitlement type level
  • The 1 entitlement that is not visible, does it have a owner attached to it ?-- Yes the owner is attached to it

Regards,

rashmitha

Hi @RCreddy ,

What is the below config set to under Global Config?

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 11.34.53 AM.png

RCreddy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @DaanishJawed ,

Nothing is configured it is blank

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Can you check below config at the entitlement type level?

dgandhi_0-1687977598881.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.