Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Entitlement MAP

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello, I want to achieve below things with entitlement map. 

1.when ent A is assigned, B and C should be assigned together.. I think it should be feasible. 

2.When B and C is revoked, then A should be revoked. 

For granting access, it should be "OR" condition

For revoking access, it should be "AND" condition.

Could you please let me know if saviynt is behaving in this way? 

3. We need to know if there is way to update entitlement MAP with API? or CSV ? or Entitlement Import via Connection? All of them feasible? 

4. what's definition for each of them below? Could you please give me explain me with example?

ejeong_0-1676454722923.png

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

#1 its possible

#2 its not possible 

#3 CSV import is possible but its not good as u need to go under each entitlement and upload 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Regarding #2, can you please confirm how revoke is behaving now in Saviynt with entitlement map? Is this also  "OR" condition? 

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @ejeong ,

In the below document, under 'Adding the entitlement map' section, all the items you've asked for in #4 are explained. Please take a look at the document.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2021x/page/Content/Chapter02-Identity-Repository/Vie...

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi