Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Entitlement Import metadata update on reactivated group

rajesh005
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Saviynt team,

In REST connector, during importing entitlements we see the following behavior.

Currently a group exists as inactive in saviynt and on application end.  Application team makes the group to active (reactivates the group) and also updates description and other values which we are storing in entitlement CP's in Saviynt. 

When I run group import, Saviynt is flipping the status from Inactive to Active. However, Saviynt is not updating other metadata like description and CP's. When I run the import again for second time, I can see the metadata is also getting updated for that recently activated group.

Is that the expected behavior of Saviynt ? Is there any config where I can make saviynt to update the metadata of reactivated group in the same run, instead of waiting on next run. PFA the importaccountentjson

3 REPLIES 3

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @rajesh005 

Can you attach the JSON that you are using?

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

PFB the json

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Since entitlement was activated this is expected behavior.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.