Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Entitlement End Date extension

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello.

I can see option to be enabled in Entitlement type but not sure how it is exactly working

Does user need to submit new request or edit original request, which means we need to allow enduser sav role to edit request?

6 REPLIES 6

DaanishJawed
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi,

Once you enable the config, you will have to submit a new request. This config will not affect the old requests.

Thanks.

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ok. Then entitlement will be on selected entitlement in ARS cuz user already has that entitlement. Is there edit buttom on selected emtitlement side?

Correct you will see edit on existing entitlement like shown in above screenshot

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

When you enable this is option you will see edit option on entitlements where you can extend the end date which will submit another request of type Update Access End Date to update the end date

sk_0-1675983149180.png

sk_3-1675983228819.png

sk_2-1675983191070.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Is this under "selected roles" in ars? 

Could you please share full screen?

Above screenshot is from when I go for modify access on specific endpoint where it lists available entitlements which i can edit to extend the date. In screenshot roles is my entitlement type for that endpoint

Regards,
Saathvik