Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Enterprise Roles not visible in ARS under Application request page

saipraveengv
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi team,

I have configured few enterprise roles and tagged them to Endpoint and are requestable. I want enduser to request for the Role from Ars from the application list. I have set the dynamic attributes on role details as suggested in 
https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2022x/page/Content/Chapter13-Access-Requests/ars-set...

and dynamic attributes are set in Endpoint dynamic attributes tab and set RequestType as Role and ran the endpoint sync job to reflect. 

In the Global Config i have set Account Required In All Endpoints as No.

If i go to New Access request form , there are no dynamic attributes displayed.for this application. 

Can someone tell me what did i miss here. 

i am on 2022 version 

3 REPLIES 3

sai_sp
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@saipraveengv It is not advisable to tag an endpoint to an enterprise role. Enterprise roles are used for collection of entitlements across endpoints. If you are configuring a role with entitlements of the same endpoint, it is ideal you create an application role. And then you can request that from the endpoint.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Enterprise roles can be requested from Request Enterprise Role tile.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Make sure role status is active
  • make sure role having atleast one entitlement 
  • dont tag endpoint to enterprise roles

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.