Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Enterprise role delete - remove access

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

Whenever a role is marked as inactive or deleted, it is removed from the user, however the entitlements granted through that role remain and no remove access task is created.

Is this expected behaviour, if so could you please share any doc reference

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • All entitlements associated from roles should be removed.
  • Please validate assignedfromroles column in account_entitlements1 table for account.
  • Revoke task are generated based on assignedfromroles

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

So you mean to say the expected behaviour is when a role is deleted/inactive then the entitlements assgined through the role should get removed right ?

If so, I am observing the opposite 

• All entitlements associated from roles should be removed if assignedfromroles are properly populated.
  • VIew existing access 
    • rushikeshvartak_0-1717436236281.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

am unable to get that column on UI, Could you guide me on how to add that column or navigate me the location

from home page - navigate to view existing access - select application - navigate to entitlements section and validate 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Cool! Hopefully nothing on gobal settings 😅

regards,

Sajid