We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Endpoint and Security system showing "No data available in table" for SAV Role

K_India
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Endpoint and Security system, User Update rule etc. showing "No data available in table" for SAV Role

In SAV ROLE settings I have added Feature Access like Admin: Endpoint Management, Update Existing Endpoint, Admin: Security Systems. Moreover I have added all the Web Service Access , just to make this work but still it is not working.

it shows "No data available in table"

K_India_0-1688999389893.png

K_India_1-1688999448215.png

any solution to this issue is highly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Add Sav role in connections

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks Rushikesh for response.
It is working for endpoints and security system.
but for USER UPDATE RULES it is not working. Showing "No data available in table"

Any workaround for this?

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Add your newly created SAV Role as Default Sav role in the connection

dgandhi_0-1689001877427.png

dgandhi_1-1689001913724.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter04-Onboarding-and-Managing-A...

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

K_India
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks Devang for response.
It is working for endpoints and security system.
but for USER UPDATE RULES it is not working. Showing "No data available in table"

Hi @K_India 

Have you added the user as the Rule Owner? 

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Add owner 

rushikeshvartak_0-1689003585998.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks @rushikeshvartak & @dgandhi  for your responses 

I have updated rule owner with the user which has SAV role (for eg: operations). It is listing up userupdate rule for that user.

but is this the practice I will have to follow every time by manually adding user to rule owner?

I was looking for SAV ROLE ( for eg: operations) which should have ability to see endpoints,security system, user update rules etc.

Hi @K_India 

If any one else apart from ROLE_ADMIN wants to view/modify user update rules, then you will have to make that person as the owner of the rule.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi