Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Email templates for external user

nfraternali
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I need to create an email template that sends the email when an account is created in LDAP but I only want to send this email just to external users(XT-External).

How can I do that?

Regards

Noemi

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can use if condition in TO of email template based on account name 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

nfraternali
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

something like that  if${task.user.employeetype=='XT-External'} in TO of email template?

task.userKey.employeeType

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I tested 

To : if${task.userkey.employeeType=='XT-External'}

but it doesn't send the email after the creation of the account.

use below syntax

<% if (user.customproperty11 == null) print "QR Code not found, please contact Support" else "QR"%>

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@rushikeshvartak ,

how about your d certain attribute is updated like End date update.  ? How can this be tracked ? And used that flag in to.  ? 
As of now I am able to trigger email upon update account if created . But specifically for end date update , how could we. ? 

Use user update rule in that case

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak