Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Email Template variable for Entitlement displayname

sundas7
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Experts,

We have recently configured an application and we are trying to get the entitlement displayname added in our email templates corresponding to Access Request Approvals notification.

1) We have tried ${entitlements} - ${displayname}. It does not seem to work

Earlier in one of the other similar role request, we had also tried for Entitlements:${entitlementshtmltablerows}( We had referred documentation for this)

Are there any specific variables to be used based on version.?

We are in 3.12.14

Thanks

Shyam

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please check what are variables exposed in email template

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Based on result will provide further suggestions

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sundas7
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Thanks Rushikesh.

Yesterday when I did some additional testing , I observed that we are currently able to see the emails with the display name populated for entitlements for one of the approved email notifications. I am going to tweak the other email template ( Request for approval) same way and see how the testing goes. .So the following are the variables that are passed. Hope this helps anyone having similar requirement.

Request ID: ${requestid}
Request Type:${requesttype}
Application Name:${endpoints}
REquest Date:${request.requestdate}
Approved Entitlement(s):${entitlements}

We will use the expression shared by you for all our future troubleshooting steps related to email templates.thanks!

Thanks

Shyam