Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Email template configuration problem

tomford123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Using " ${userEmail} " as the "to" in template details  is not sending anything out to the end users. Can someone be of assistance and help me troubleshoot this? Thanks!

Delete
5 REPLIES 5

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @tomford123 ,

Try ${users.email}

If the above don't work, please share from where the email template is triggered? Endpoint or workflow or rules?

If this helps, please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

Hello, sorry. I thought I edited my post, but I did do ${users.email} and no avail. What would cause something like this to fail ?

tomford123_0-1717534676732.png

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @tomford123 ,Try this

${user.email}

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

• where is email template attached ?
  • how email is triggered?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Thanks for all your help. ${user.email} worked