Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Email notification - autoreject task due to SOD when request access

Badrul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, 

The SOD have been configured to allow user to have right entitlement for them to access. When, in the ARS requesting not appropriate entitlement, the SOD will detected it and will autoreject task will happened when the user proceed to submit the request. Is there any way for email notification sent out for the autoreject task?

Thank you 

11 REPLIES 11

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Yes attach the email template in the Rejected Access block. 

Document with details:

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter11-Workflows/Workflow-Compon...

dgandhi_0-1683925427627.png

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

rushikeshvartak_0-1683927004556.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Add email template in the Activity reject Access.

In the if else block check the SOD Condition. The true condition should be pointed to rejected access.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Badrul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi all,

I have testing by putting the query in if else bloc to check the SOD condition, but it not working. Is there any example that I can use for it to check for the SOD?

Thank you

Have you tried this as suggested by @rushikeshvartak 

dgandhi_0-1684417820550.png

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Badrul
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have tried it in the workflow. This is the error that happens when I'm trying to submit the request in ARS when SOD detected

Badrul_0-1684470613643.png

Send WF Extract

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Send the screenshot of the workflow, also what is the error that you see in the logs when you get "OOPS error". The error will give you more idea what is wrong. As per my understanding some config issue in the workflow itself.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi

Badrul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi all.

May I know if selecting entitlements with SOD violation, does the request will go through the workflow or workflow will not be undergo because autoreject task will reject the request straight away?

Thanks

It’s all depends on workflow configuration 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Based on WF Setup, if the SOD check block is added after start node, and if else condition of SOD check is placed rejected access action then it wont trigger approval WF.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos