Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Email is not riggered when the report is ready to download

vermark
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Example 8: End users have manually run an elasticsearch based @analytics control and it is taking longer than expected to complete. Once the execution is completed, end users should be notified that their report is ready.

To:
${USER.email}

Body:Test

I have attached this email template in global config --> Report Email Template but when tried exporting the users from user list from identity repository, it shows the popup that background job has started email will be sent once the report is ready but with this above email template attached in global config it doesnt sent any email.

When I tried setting static value in the to: field of email template the it works. So there seems some issue with the variable ${USER.email}

Which variable to use? Please suggest.

4 REPLIES 4

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

All the binding variables for analytics are mentioned in below document. Please check.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Creati...

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

vermark
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I followed the same doc. I have the same requirement mentioned in Example 8 under "Configuring Email Templates for Analytics", but the variable mentioned in that example is not working so looking for assistance.

Can you paste your query and screenshot of analytics config to troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

${user.email} 

does report have owner  then ${ownerEmail}
additionally keep your email in bcc

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.