Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Elasticsearch analytic failure

tcorcoran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am getting an error "Saviynt Security Manager Alert: Failure" when trying to run an analytic that sends a notification email to the users and their managers when they have been inactive. It only works when I have elasticsearch turned off.

Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Your query having issue. 

Please find below the prerequisites for the V2 Analytics.

​https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000525566-analytics-pre-requisites

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Are you able to run a simple analytics saved to elasticsearch without any email template and is it working? Can you check that? If not then I assume some issue with connecting to elasticsearch. 

Do you see any additional information/error in logs?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

tcorcoran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am able to run other analytics saved to elasticsearch without any email template, only this one is giving an issue.

Can you share the query of analytics which you are facing issue?

Also can you share the screenshot of the error?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

tcorcoran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Found the issue in the prerequisites for V2 Analytics, 

• When using V2 analytics, ensure that the colum name does not end with "Date" or "Time" to prevent issues saving to ElasticSearch.

I had 2 columns that ended in date

tcorcoran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III