Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Dynamic attribute value is not available in Emergency Access ID request Workflow

Yogendra
New Contributor II
New Contributor II
Hi Team,

Request you kindly help me to get the below listed issue fixed.

Issue:

Dynamic attribute value is not available in Emergency Access ID request Workflow.

Scenario:
As per the requirement Emergency Access ID requests are supposed to be approved by usergroup members.
In case the requestor or beneficiary are part of the approval group the request should go for manager's approval.

Approach taken:
I have created a dynamic attribute where I am fetching the members of the approval usergroups.
I have designed a workflow in which I am comparing the value of dynamic attribute with that of beneficiary or requestor username in the If - else block and if comparison results in true , I am forwarding the request to Manager approval section else forwarding it for user group approval.

I have been forced to use this approach as SQL query cannot be used inside the if- else block of the workflow directly to compare the usergroup members in the if - else block.

Problem faced:
The same set of configs (for dynamic attribute & workflow) works for standard account requests but is failing for Emergency Access ID requests as I see requests assigned to null/admin when the condition is true.

Kindly find the attached screenshots and refer the below listed config details for better understanding of issue:

Endpoint where this approach works:   DEEP Platform
Dynamic Attribute :    Approvers
Workflow:                      FFID Workflow

Endpoint where this approach does NOT work: ACD_FFID_300
Dynamic Attribute :    Approvers
Workflow:                  FFID Workflow

Kindly refer to last screenshot in the attachment and you will find the request being assigned to NULL Admin.
I can connect with you for meeting to demonstrate the issue at a time that suits you.
I have already created a FD Ticket  #1614868 and explained the issue over call to Amandhu Rajashekhar.

Screenshot attached below.

edit7.JPG
edit6.JPG
edit5.JPG
edit4.JPG
edit3.JPG
edit2.JPG
edit1.JPG
edit8.JPG

Regards,
Yogendra Shukla
[This post has been edited by a Moderator to merge two posts]
3 REPLIES 3

DaanishJawed
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Yogendra ,

Can you share a screenshot of the workflow that you are using? It is not present in the PDF you shared.

Yogendra
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

Please find the screenshots of full Workflow in the attachment. We can also connect over a call at a time that suits you.

Yogendra_0-1681193591685.png

Regards,

Yogendra

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove sensitive information.]

Hi @Yogendra ,

After checking internally with the team, Dynamic attribute variables are not supported for Emergency Access ID requests.

Please submit this as an enhancement on the ideas portal - https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/

Thanks.