Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Dynamic attribute not picking up all entitlements

BMurphy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hey all,

We have endpoints configured that have dynamic attributes for business lines that group entitlements when requesting access:

BMurphy_0-1661365325198.png

I created a new one, same configuration as the others, and this latest one is having issues. I can see the 3 business lines show up, but only one of the lines has it's respective entitlements appearing when requesting. For the other 2 lines the access table doesn't appear. The only differences are the business line/entitlement names and the entitlementtypekey specified in the query.

BMurphy_3-1661365922531.png

Here is the sql query for the dynamic attribute:

select distinct customproperty1 as ID from entitlement_values where customproperty1!='' and entitlementtypekey=56 and status=1

When selecting the non functionning business lines in ARS i do get this in the application logs however i'm unable to decipher it:

BMurphy_2-1661365706217.png

Thought it was syntax but query works fine in the data analyzer and it looks okay, I made sure to check that the custom properties didn't have any weird spacing or something similar. Anyone come across something similar or has any leads as to what might be causing this?

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

It seems issue while executing HQL. Can you hardcode value in query & custom property of entitlement & try

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hey, thanks for the quick reply but how can that be achieved? Sorry my SQL is slightly rusty.

BMurphy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I found the problem if anyone happens to come across something similar, had an english apostrophe instead of a french one in the name of the business lines and that was breaking my query but not completely, which is why i missed it the first time.