Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

During the access request submission can we use accountname in Dynamic Attribute for validation?

jsatish
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

During the access request form submission process can we use the below attributes for validation in Endpoint dynamic attributes?

1. Request Type (New Account/Modify Account)

2. Account Name 

jsatish_0-1685211207945.png

As per the above screen shot Account Name (WEG7025), but while evaluating the other attributes in the form, would like to use the accountname for other dyanmic attributes calculation?

Example: we can use requestee or requestor.. the similar way want to use the accountname and request type(new/modify account)

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

SJ 

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can have dynamic for same if user does not have active account then new account else modify account 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

I mean to say, need to read the account name on the go and validate with existing accounts. Is there any binding variable to read the new account?

Regards,

Satish Jogi

Account name is not exposed. If account name is not having dynamic logic such as auto increment. Then you can add in sql query and validate 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks for information. But purpose is not about account name auto increment or indexing, I have to read the account name and validate if it exists in the account table or not. If it exists display only the corresponding value of that account customproperty. If not  display all the values as per the other dynamic attributes.

Regards,

SJ

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@jsatish I believe we cannot directly read the accountname dynamically like requestor or requestee. But if your requirement is to check if account exists for the endpoint or not and print its customproperty value, then perhaps the below query should help. You can create child attributes depending on if this parent attribute holds the accountname or 'No Account' 

select distinct a.customproperty2 as ID from users u join user_accounts ua using(userkey) join accounts a using(accountkey) where a.endpointkey = <endpointkey> and u.userkey = ${requestee} and a.status in ('1', 'Manually Provisioned','Active') UNION select 'No Account' as ID

jsatish
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Shiv,

This works if i have only one account and it displays the single value in the drop down to choose. If i have multiple accounts for the same endpoint with two different account names for the same user, it will display as a drop down to choose anyone of the two values. But value should be auto populated based on accountname selected. 

Example: ABC Account CP2 as "India"
                   ABC-1 Account CP2 as "USA"
But when i click on Modify account of ABC it should show dynamic attribute value as "India", but it's shows both India and USA to choose from the selection. 

Thanks for the inputs.

Regards,
SJ