Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Duplicate entitlement values being created

PA
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am having an issue of duplicate entitlement value being created for a DB connected app. I inactivated one of the duplicate entitlement values but when I run the job the inactivated entitlement value gets activated while another remains active as well. Same accounts appear in both of the entitlement values.

Where can I configure this to make the duplicate entitlement values remain inactive and also prevent duplicate entitlement values being created? 

4 REPLIES 4

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

I believe entitlement id is not mapped in your entitlement import xml and that is the reason duplicate entitlement is getting created.

Can you  map entitlement id if it is not mapped and use update query to rename the duplicate entitlement as one time activity.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Select entitlementid,entitlement_value from entitlement_values where entitlementtypekey= 

validate data using below query and inactivate using import sheet

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

PA
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you both for your reply. We have the attached table in SQL DB from where we bring the Accounts and entitlements through DB connector for Ent reviews . I can add a column in this table. Would adding a column named entID and adding following help? Can you please suggest the best approach considering the attached table?

<mapfield saviyntproperty="entitlementvalues.entitlementID" sourceproperty="entID" type="character"/>

Map this and try

<mapfield saviyntproperty="entitlementvalues.entitlementID" sourceproperty="EntitlementValue" type="character"/>

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.