Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Documentation for CreateSavSecurityQuestions API

robcivitello
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello, I am looking for documentation to explain how the CreateSavSecurityQuestions API works.  I see that it has required fields called "section" and "endpointfield", but no explanation of what those fields are or how they should be used.  Is additional documentation available?

5 REPLIES 5

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/23973797/2s93zFVyDz#686ad088-fe1f-433b-87fc-7d2de1a761d0

It only says how to use the API but doesnt give explanation of the fields that you mentioned.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

robcivitello
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello -  Yes, I have the postman documentation but it is incomplete. It lists required fields with no explanation of what they are.  So i'm looking for additional insight.

@Dave Can this information be provided by Saviynt developer?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dgandhi and @robcivitello  - I am asking internally about this.   Thanks for letting me know! 

robcivitello
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks!