We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Display the entitlements within an Enterprise Role in the approval email

yogesh
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

How do I display the entitlements within an Enterprise Role in the approval email?

So far I have tried below variables and none seemed to work:
${entitlements}
${entitlementshtmltablerowsv2}
${entitlementshtmltablerows}
${entitlement_values}

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is not supported 😞

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm facing the same issue. Is this true for application roles also?

Yes you can’t show entitlement underline role object 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

yogesh
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Are their any workarounds to show to the approvers what entitlements they are approving when they approve a role?

The approval page doesn't seem to have any customizations like this , I tried adding the entitlements to the role description but that is also not shown on the request approval page.

Approver page is not customizable. I have already raise this requirement as enhancement for Request Approval & History and request screen

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-3858

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak