Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Display multiple values of an attribute in dynamic attribute

Bharadwaj
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

We have a case where we are trying to fetch the customproperty1 value of an Organisation into a Dynamic attribute using "Single select option using SQL". We have multiple values that could be stored in customproperty1, for e.g. value of customproperty1= 'A, B'. 

Query being used in dynamic attribute is as follows:

select customproperty1 as ID from customer where description=${Organization} order by id

In the dynamic attribute selection dropdown, we are seeing the value as "A,B". However, we would like to see them as two separate values so that either of them could be selected.

Is there a way to accommodate this because customproperty1 of Organisation is multi-valued attribute?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

you need to change separator comma is used by multiple select

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak , I did not understand what you are trying to convey. Are you asking me to try "multi select using sql query" option? I have tried it already, but that did not help.

Could you please provide a clear response?

Thanks!

Comma is separator used by saviynt for multi value attribute hence you need to use other separator or use replace condition

select replace(customproperty1,’,’,’-‘)as ID from customer where description=${Organization} order by id

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I have tried according to the method you mentioned, but this did not help.

Any other possibility?Bharadwaj_0-1670581004444.png

Thanks!

Share query

cp data

expected data

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak