Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Disconnected App - assign tasks to different admins/users

Naveen_Talanos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Experts,

Please help. 

Very new to Disconnected Apps

1. How do I assign task to users other than endpoint owner?

2. How do I escalate if someone doesn't action task.

Scenario: Saviynt Task should be assigned to admin team on target disconnected app. Once the admin complete the task on target application, he should close Saviynt task.

Regards

Naveen

3 REPLIES 3

adriencosson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Naveen_Talanos,

From my understanding of disconnected Apps, tasks are assigned to endpoint owners.

However, you can assign a User Group, instead of single user to the Endpoint.

adriencosson_0-1679131166616.png

Hope this would help reach your use case !

Regards,
Adrien COSSON

Hi @adriencosson 

Thanks for your reply

We also saw option of "Multistep Provisioning Owners". This is where the owner/assignee is picked  for the task. We could even add multiple owners in here, like for multilevel action.

Just testing scenarios around it and trying to find if we can put conditions somehow for this assignment of tasks.

Naveen_Talanos_0-1679295958707.png

Regards

Naveen

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You should use ticketing connection in security system if you want to complete task automatically .

you can’t escalate if someone doesn’t act on task however you can schedule analytics report of task not actioned within certain days as workaround 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.