Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Disallow Entitlement Removal

BrandonLucas_BF
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Is there a way to disallow entitlement removal (ARS) for a single entitlement type within an endpoint?

The endpoint itself ensures the user is only active in the most recently added entitlement, so the desire would be that for this entitlement type, requesting a new entitlement through ARS would be possible, but we would not want a remove access request to be generated. This can cause problems.

Basically, remove the 'Remove' option from what you see below:

BrandonLucas_BF_0-1671056988952.png

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Add filter under entitlement type for selected entitlement type which will never satisfy ( ev.customproperty1 ='noremove'

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

This is a good idea. The only downside I can think of is that then the 'Profile' (using my example above) is not visible during ARS request. It would indeed prevent removal. I am not sure our users will accept this, but this is an option.

In case disable we don’t have request form & its technical solution so need to live with it 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.