Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Direct Link of Analytics History in Email Template

rama_roy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

Can we add an analytics history page link in the Email template? 

Regards,

Rama

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Its supported in execution completed email

You can now login and view the details <a href="${analytics_history_link}">here</a>

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Creati...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Thanks for the update. Let me try this.

Regards,

Rama

rama_roy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am getting the below error:

rama_roy_0-1718718696973.png

Hi ${user.firstname},<br><p> <p>You are receiving this email as you have been identified as a new role owner upon the termination of ${user}<br><p>You can now login and view the details <a href="${https://abc-dev.saviyntcloud.com/ECM/analyticsHistoryES/list?configKey=XXX}">here</a>

Please correct me if anything is wrong here.

Regards,

Rama

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @rama_roy , just add this text ${analytics_history_link} not the actual link.

Hi ${user.firstname},<br><p> <p>You are receiving this email as you have been identified as a new role owner upon the termination of ${user}<br><p>You can now login and view the details <a href="${analytics_history_link}">here</a>

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

I have tried the above one but it seems binding variable is not working. Email is print only "true" nothing else in the body.

Regards,

Rama

Please validate supported variables.

Purpose :

To get what variables are present to use in the email template.

Email Template steps :

keep Advanced HTML CSS flag is checked

Keep your email Address in TO

TO /CC/BCC & Subject - Don't use any dynamic variables

Add only below code in Email Body
${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Output : using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak