Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

differentiate account vs entitlement in workflow

stalluri
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

If a user tried to modify an account and add/remove the entitlements.

The New/Modify account request has to be auto approved and entitlements has to go for owner approval.

stalluri_0-1690994184805.png

I used If else condition this is solving new account request where as for modify account it is still going to Admin.

stalluri_1-1690994341233.png

Can you suggest me how to handle Modify account request AutoApproval process.

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.
7 REPLIES 7

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @stalluri ,

Just use (entitlement==null) in your condition statement and the flow should be separated for account requests and entitlement requests.

You can also try using entitlement.entitlement_value == null for the same to separate the flows.

armaanzahir_0-1690994949251.png

Thanks,

Armaan

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

stalluri
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

@armaanzahir 
If I just use entitlement==null will it work for New account/Modify account as well.

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Yes, it would work for any account request.

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

stalluri
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

@armaanzahir 
I have one more issue.
What if the entitlement is rejected?
Account is created for the user correct with no entitlements, how to handle this?

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri

Apply EntitlementsOnly under Security System - Create task action to avoid only account gets created.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

The suggestion made by Rushikesh would ward that issue off. 

armaanzahir_0-1691059182989.png

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

stalluri
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

@armaanzahir @rushikeshvartak 

This was already made.

Thanks for the update.

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri