Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Differences between Select from Manual query and users query User Manager Campaign

William3squivel
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

If I want to filter out users that did not record a response for their certification and launch a new campaign with those selected users under which query field, would I need to use. Under the Select certifier there is an option to place a manual query, but under Advanced Configurations there is also a user's query what is the difference between the two options? In addition, what query would I be able to use to only receive no response certifiers from previous campaign.

4 REPLIES 4

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Select from Manual query under select certifier: will define for which certifier you want to launch certification. Meaning you have 100 certifiers in your system but you want to launch certification for specific certifiers based on certain condition/logic then you use this option 

user's query under Advanced Campaign configurations: will define which users will be certified under certification. 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

In addition, what query would I be able to use to only receive no response certifiers from previous campaign. - Do you need certifier list who did select no response for certain line items? or Do you need list of users for whom certifier selected no response?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

If you need certifier list who did select no response for certain line items

select u.username from campaign cm inner join certification c on cm.id=c.campaignkey inner join certification_user_status cus on c. certkey=cus.certkey inner join users u on c.certifier=u.userkey where cus.certified is null and cm.campaign_name='<campaign_name>'

If you need list of users for whom certifier selected no response? 

select u.username from campaign cm inner join certification c on cm.id=c.campaignkey inner join certification_user_status cus on c. certkey=cus.certkey inner join users u on c.certifier=u.userkey where cus.certified is null and cm.campaign_name='<campaign_name>'

Regards,
Saathvik

William3squivel
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am looking for a list of users that did not respond to their certification ( i.e they did not certify any users and the campaign has expired