Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Details of submitted request not showing up in the approval/rejection page

Soumyaprateek
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

When a request is submitted to update username it is going into pending approval page. When clicked on the view option to see the details of submitted request nothing showing up. Any advice in this regard is helpful. 

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

What is role_name /entitlement name added in request ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Soumyaprateek
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

From users tab under identity repository for a particular user we are trying to update the username. So request is generated for the same. 

Sorry I am confused. You are changing the username of a user from admin page-> Identity Repository -> Users and it is creating a request for it? What kind of SAV Role you have?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Soumyaprateek
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Yes. I am trying to update username as per this flow admin page-> Identity Repository -> Users. I have ROLE_ADMIN SAV role.

Provide screenshot & logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Please find the screenshots below. 

Soumyaprateek_0-1673855041034.png

Soumyaprateek_1-1673855075708.pngSoumyaprateek_2-1673855683969.png

Thanks,

Soumya Prateek Muni

Screenshot should be request summary and logs should be of ecm & ecm-worker category ( do attach logs)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Soumyaprateek
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

This is resolved with SAV role assignment and correct username logic.  Thank you.