Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Dependent Roles Request

indrahema95
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I have created two type of roles. A enterprise role and B Application role. Now suppose the roles are A1,A2,A3 and B1,B2 & B3. The condition should be like if I select A1 then only B1 can be selected, A2 then B2 and like wise A3 then B3. Is this possible to configure? 

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can create same permutation combination roles 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak can you give me any reference or file or link which I can follow? Actually, I have already made B1 child role of A1. Can see that also inside A1 role. But in the request form how to manage it not able to understand. 

Which tile will be used for request. Does role is mandatory or entitlement approach can be used ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak the scenario is like suppose R1-Eng, R2-Eng, R1-FRA, R2-FRA are the existing role/entitlements in Saviynt. Now all those are combination of 4 type of entitlements each i.e R1-Eng combination of A1, B1, C1, D1(Entitlement type is different for each). This much is fine, but problem is there are 4 other set of entitlements(E1,F1,G1,H1) for the same role but those are based on a dynamic attribute OP= yes/no. So, I had to create another set of role i.e R1-Eng-OP, R2-Eng-OP. Now my criteria is when I select region as 'Eng' and OP as 'Yes' it should show Approles R1-Eng,R2-Eng and in enterpriserole selection R1-Eng-OP,R2-Eng-OP, but if user selects R1-Eng then only R1-Eng-OP can be selected. 

If this configuration can be done with entitlements only then also fine for me. But need some suggestion.