Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

delete SoD rulesets, functions and risks

asp
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

How do I delete existing functions, risk that belong to a particular ruleset? I can see a 'Delete' button on the ruleset itself, but get a '504 bad gateway error' after some time. I have uploaded the OOTB SAP sod ruleset, but need to make some changes and reload it, but am not able to delete existing objects. 

2 REPLIES 2

Ishan
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @asp 

Looks like your application session is timing out after waiting  to delete all the objects in the ruleset. Please raise a Freshdesk ticket so that the support team can look into the issue. 

Ishan Kamat
Technical Architect, Professional Services
SaviyntLogo.png

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi

You can upload the ruleset again by checking below options while uploading.

dgandhi_0-1680719767351.png

This way it will delete the existing function entitlements which are already present into the system and replace it with the new sheet that you are going to load.

Also another option would be to make the risk as Inactive so that it wont be evaluated when you run the SODEvaluationJob. Saviynt SOD job doesnt evaluate inactive risks.

Thanks

Devang

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.