Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Date format as dd/mm/yy and remove the time stamp

biswajitoram
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team, 

I am trying to get the column STARTDATE, ENDDATE, and DATECREATED as dd/mm/yy and but getting this error.

STARTDATE,ENDDATE,DATECREATED  = day month year, and cut time.  Sample 30 Apr 2022.

biswajitoram_0-1677848445779.png

biswajitoram_1-1677848744421.png

Expectation : 23/03/2023

Please help me on this issue.

6 REPLIES 6

sk
All-Star
All-Star

What date you are trying to get for start date, Is current date or system date?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

biswajitoram
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi SK,

STARTDATE is the system date when the user was created. We just want to remove the time stamp when the report will generate. 

Try this

DATE_FORMAT(u.startdate, "%d %b %Y")

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

biswajitoram
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I have tried ad getting the expected date format in Data Analyzer, but when I tried in Analytics it's giving me an ERROR.

biswajitoram_0-1677858929413.png

I'm not sure why it's showing like this. Please help me with this.

V2 Analytics doesn't allow column name alias ending with date change respective columns differently like 

for Start Date use Date_Started

for end date use Date_ended something like that and it should work

Regards,
Saathvik

biswajitoram
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for your quick support Mr.SK