Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Dataset for User Account Correlation Rule

mayankshah
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Can you use dataset_values in the correlation rule advance config to correlate the user account to user identity?

If Yes, Could anyone please share some sample codes?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @mayankshah ,

Can you please elaborate on the business requirement here. 

In the user account correlation, the dataset table and its values are not exposed. So dataset values might not help with user account correlation.

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

mayankshah
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

The endpoint AccountName consists of the country code and systemusername value. For eg: if country code is A and systemusername is mayank then accountname will be Amayank.

Note: If users.Country eq India in Saviynt doesn't mean that the country code will be I for the application. There are close to 15 country codes with unique specific characters.

@mayankshah, if my understanding is right, the query is that you're trying to dissect the account name and correlate it with the user whose system username is part of that account. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Are the country codes all a single alphabet or is it different no. of letters for different countries.

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi