Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Dashboard

Anurag088
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I need assistance with the dashboard configuration. I followed the documentation and set up the dashboard as outlined below. However, when I go to the 'Dashboard' tab under 'Identity Repository', I receive the message 'No dashboard item to be displayed'. I have confirmed that the SAV Role has all the necessary Dashboard access assigned to Role Admin.

Dashboard Query: {"analyticsConfig":"6","fieldToGroup":"Username"}

Please note that 6 is the analytics key from the URL.

Chart Properties: [ { "tileType": 1, "data": 90, "colorClass": "dashboard-stat red-intense", "displayName": "Detected - Terminated Users", "clickable": "yes", "chartType": "icon-eye-close", "objectName": "", "className": "dashboard-stat red-intense", "category": "RDS", "clickType": "analytics" } ]

Dashboard Type: ES Tile

Could someone please review and advise if I missed anything in the configuration?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

It seems you have not added dashboard under sav role

rushikeshvartak_0-1727614312650.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Anurag088
New Contributor
New Contributor
Hi Rushikesh,

Thank you for addressing this.
The issue has been resolved, and the tile is now visible after adding the Dashboard under the Dashboard tab.