Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Custom workflow requirement

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

Requirement: Need to design a workflow like if user raise a request for new account only then it should be auto approved. If user raise a request for new account along with group/entitlement access then it should go to entitlement owner for approval. I have attached screen shot WF, which I was designed. seems its not working properly. (getting error page when I click on submit in ARS )

Prepared one custom query to get entitlement owner details based selected entitlement.

Please check and help me to resolve this issue.

7 REPLIES 7

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@Rajesh_IAM this could help

shivmano_0-1685528887591.png

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@shivmano  Thank you for response. Present I am using same workflow design (see attached screen) , but getting error page when submit the request through ARS page. I am not able to submit the request through ARS.

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

I am unable to view the attachment. would you be able to attach that in your message like I did 

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Rajesh_IAM_0-1685534155980.png

@shivmano 

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Seems like something might be breaking with the customquery. Can you try with the below queries

for entitlement owner: 

select userkey from entitlement_owners where entitlement_valuekey=${REQUESTACCESSOBJ.id} and rank = 1

for role owner:

select userkey from role_owners where rolekey=${REQUESTACCESSOBJ.id} and rank = 1

Also, I believe if you need to just assign the request to role owner or entitlement owner of the requested item, then you can just use the Access Approval block unless your customquery is looking for something else 

Rajesh_IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@shivmano  I have tried with entitlement owner query in custom query job, but still getting error as below while submitting request for only new account through ARS.

Rajesh_IAM_0-1685537542576.png

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Below workflow works fine for me as expected during both New Account and New account with entitlement. Probably, you need to check the logs to see if there is something else that is breaking 

shivmano_0-1685543240860.png