Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Custom SAV role is not visible in Technical Rule

kollusunil
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Team, 

We have created a custom SAV role, and we need to assign that role using Technical rule. 
In Technical rule, the SAV role is not showing in dropdown to choose. We are able to see only OOB SAV roles to choose there. PFB screen snap

kollusunil_0-1682066770164.png

Can someone help us on this issue?

4 REPLIES 4

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @kollusunil 

It looks like the sav roles are not added as entitlements in sav4sav endpoint , You may need to run Entitlements Import from Database (EntitlementValueImportJob) to get those populated. 

Once you run the job, please check in the endpoint to see if the entitlement  ( custom sav role which you created ) is created, if yes then it will be visible in the rule if not you may need to check the entitlement import xml in your connection and fix it.

Thanks

Darshan

Thanks

Darshan

kollusunil
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Darshan,

Thank you so much, it works now. 

rhawes
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hey, Darshan

I'm having a problem seeing any options in the technical rule creation; no objects, rules, etc. My developer said there was a connection we needed to enable to get these configs from Saviynt, which I suspected from other forum posts was SaviyntForSaviynt but I'm unable to find  this in the Global Configs in 23.3. 

rhawes_1-1682294764667.png

I am in Admin > Global Configurations > Preferences where another forum post said it would be, but I don't see it. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Richard

From v23 you need to create sav4sav rest connector manually you can use json from documentation 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.