We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Custom inline preprocessor - ClassNotFoundException

flegare
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to setup a custom preprocessor based on available documentation.  However, I keep getting a ClassNotFoundException.

I took the sample code from here as it appears to be the exact behavior I want applied to firstname, lastname and displayname.  I did not change the package (com.saviynt.pps.preprocessor), class name (dataNormalizer) or public method name (removeAccents).

Compiled class was jar'd and uploaded through File Directory and services were restarted.

When calling from csv upload modifyuserjson, I constantly get: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.saviynt.pps.preprocessor.dataNormalizer

How can I validate the class is actually being loaded on service restart as it does not appear to be available.

version 23.3

1 REPLY 1

flegare
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Figured it out.  Archive was built with class and manifest only instead of having the whole directory tree.  Rebuilt, redeployed and it worked.