Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

createautoapprovedrequest - WF not found

RV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I am using createautoapprovedrequest as mentioned in the API documentation and when testing the request, I am getting below error.   

The securitysystem used in the payload already has the Workflow defined.  Does this API requires us to configure the Workflow at any other place as well?

{
    "errorCode""1",
    "message""WF not found"
}
11 REPLIES 11

ParitaSavla
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

There should be a workflow with grant access already created with ‘AUTOAPPROVAL’ name and the workflow should be added to externalconfig.properties file with below details: sav.autoapprovalwfname=AUTOAPPROVAL.

Can you check if you have this entry in externalconfig.properties.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

As per documentation you need to do this

Note: There should be a workflow with grant access already created with ‘AUTOAPPROVAL’ name and the workflow should be added to externalconfig.properties file with below details: sav.autoapprovalwfname=AUTOAPPROVAL.

https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/1797923/SzKN22aV#f7c48534-d319-47d4-af0e-76f71f86277f

Do you have the respective configurations

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

RV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

We only have AutoApprove workflow in the list of Workflows.  Do we have to create a new workflow with a name 'AUTOAPPROVAL' ?

ParitaSavla
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Yes and can you add the config in externalconfig.properties and restart the services and then try

RV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Environment went down and is not coming up.  I added the below line at the end of externalconfig.properties file 

sav.autoapprovalwfname=AUTOAPPROVAL

502 Bad Gateway

ParitaSavla
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

sav.autoapprovalwfname if not already present in externalconfig.properties should be added as a new entry. else you just need to modify the value of this to AUTOAPPROVAL.

Also, service may take a bit to come back up. If it does not come back up after 20 mins you can raise a Freshdesk ticket for support team to take a look at it.

RV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

It worked after the restart.  However, I am seeing duplicate 'Add Access' tasks on the first endpoint.  I have two endpoint requests in the Request.

RV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Here is the sample payload, I used  and I am seeing two duplicate 'Add Access' tasks for ent1

{
"username":"TESTUSER",
"requestor":"API",
"comments":"RITM1",
"requestaccess":[
{"endpoint":"ENDPOINT_1",
"securitysystem":"SSYSTEM_1",
"requesttype":"1",
"accountname":"TESTUSER",
"requestaccessattr" :
[
"TicketNumber####RITM1",
] ,
"entitlement" : {
"ADD" : [
"memberOf####CN=ent1,OU=groups,O=com"
]
}
},
{"endpoint":"ENDPOINT_2",
"securitysystem":"SSYSTEM_2",
"requesttype":"1",
"accountname":"TESTUSER",
"requestaccessattr" :
[
"TicketNumber####RITM1",
] ,
"entitlement" : {
"ADD" : [
"memberOf####CN=ent2,OU=groups,O=com"
]
}
}]
}

ParitaSavla
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you validate if you have duplicate data in your system for Entitlement1. Also, can you please check if the task created have different accountkey and entitlement_valuekey. You should be able to use data analyzer to view this information in arstasks table. 

If the data looks to be correct can you run the provisioning job (wsretry job). One of the tasks should move to completed status and the other to No Action Required or Discontinued status.

RV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

The Entitlement1 is mapped on both the security system, however it was not requested only with the first Security System.

Also, I queried the table (arstasks) and one of the duplicate task did not have accountkey populated.

RV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Looks like it is a bug. 

Bug - happens only when payload has request for multiple Endpoints and the duplicate 'Add Access' task is created on the first Endpoint request.