Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

could not resolve property: accountkey of: com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Accounts

RV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I have a Technical Rule in which I am looking to grant an AD Entitlement only when there is an AD account for the user with a Job code 11110.    When I click on 'Preview' it shows me the users matching, however when the rule is run through (Detective Job), it throws an error.  Can you please let me know the columns names for the HQL being used below?

a.statuskey=1 and a.jobCode in (11110) and a.username in (SELECT acc.name FROM Accounts acc, User_accounts ua where acc.accountkey = ua.accountkey and acc.endpointkey = 6 AND acc.status in ('1','2') )

2023-03-29 14:03:59,334 [quartzScheduler_Worker-10] ERROR jobs.DetectiveProvisioningRulesJob - Exception in DetectiveProvisioningRulesJob ..
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateQueryException: could not resolve property: accountkey of: com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Accounts [select a from com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Users a where a.statuskey=1 AND ( a.statuskey=1 and a.jobCode in (11110) and a.username in (SELECT acc.name FROM com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Accounts acc, com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.User_accounts ua where acc.accountkey = ua.accountkey and acc.endpointkey = 6 AND acc.status in ('1','2') ) ) AND 1=1 ]; 

2 REPLIES 2

Ishan
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you try and check if this works?

a.statuskey=1 and a.jobCode in (11110) and a.username in (SELECT acc.name FROM Accounts acc, User_accounts ua where acc.id = ua.accountkey and acc.endpointkey = 6 AND acc.status in ('1','2') )

Ishan Kamat
Technical Architect, Professional Services
SaviyntLogo.png

RV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

It did not work.  Detective job is not showing errors and even though there are matching users, Saviynt does not show them in the 'Preview' or Tasks are getting generated when the detective job rule is run.