Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Control center

tkalyan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

Can you please help me on the below request

1.In control center module can we add any other custom reports as KPI other than the default analytical reports given in this module ?

if adding custom reports is feasible to add as KPI's 

can we change the queries Control Center analytics reports use, is it a good idea to update the OOTB analytics reports or will our changes be overwritten in the next version upgrade? 

Regards,

TK

4 REPLIES 4

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi,

We are checking on your request and we will keep you posted.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can add custom report but it’s preferred you create different book

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

tkalyan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

FYI, currently we are using 23.10 v
Thanks for responding I have created a New Book and added the KPI's into it but in UI i can see the count of KPI's present in the Book including the KPI which we have added but it was not present when opened the book can you please assist below are the Screenshots for reference.

After adding the custom analytical reports as the KPI in the below book we could see total KPI present in the book are 11 but when we opened the book it is showing 7 KPIs 

tkalyan_0-1716803403679.png

tkalyan_1-1716803526686.png

Regards,
Kalyan

Did you ran respective reports and control center 2 jobs ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.