Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Control Center Personas

yogesh
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

By default Saviynt provides two personas in Control Center:
Platform Owner and SSM Owner:

yogesh_0-1673344780273.pngyogesh_1-1673344806750.png

Is there a way to add more personas and name them something else?

I understand from the documentation that we can add these personas to any savrole and the give them access to one of the tiles as well like Monitoring/Identity Store as shown above.

But it would be preferable to call the screens something other than Platform "Owner" or SSM "Owner". This will make users think this is some privileged screen, hence the need to have a third persona maybe simply called Dashboard or Reports or something, which shows very limited information to the user based on the configured SAV role.

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Update under Admin - Setting - User Interface Branding

rushikeshvartak_1-1673366478371.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

If you just want to change the name of Personas you can change using UI Branding. Below are some labels you can use to change

sk_0-1673365777243.png

sk_1-1673365784666.png

But if you want to create brand new persona then I don't think you can create it/feature available from UI. 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

yogesh
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Thank you both for the branding workaround, but I was specifically looking for creating a new persona name. I'll take a look at ideas forum.

New persona is not supported and that will be always released from saviynt side

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.