Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Consult query in Campaign

NID27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

In the entitlement owner campaign I want that  when the certifier selects consult he is displayed only with the user's manager name in the list.

For eg: I am the certifier, I should not be able to certify my own account. When I select consult I should be given only my manager in the list. Also, when I select Consult for user "Abc", I should be displayed only ABC's manager in the list.

Will that be possible via Consult Query? If yes, Please help me with the query.

Thanks

Nidhi

2 REPLIES 2

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Consult query does not support filter on the basis of certification user item or certifier.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Have you tried below option?

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter15-Campaigns-and-Certificati...

Example 1 (To display Managers)  : The following query can be used to display the Managers of the logged-in user upon using Consult action.

select u from Users u where 1=1 and u.id in (select manager from Users where id=:loggedInUser)

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.