Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Consult email template for Entitlement owner campaign

Nidhins27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to create a consult email template for an Entitlement owner campaign. Can someone please suggest what should be in the "TO" part?

I have used below and it is not working. I wana send an email to the consulted person.

${users?.email}

3 REPLIES 3

sk
All-Star
All-Star

${users?.email} is the right variable to use. Please check your body to see if that is causing any issue.

Try basic email and see if that works

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Nidhins27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Any job needs to be scheduled? We are on 3.14. I believe emailhistory job should suffice.

Atleast in latest version we don't use any job for consult emails but still we receive it. But I know there is a Job of type: Send Consult Email Job (SendConsultEmailJob) 

Since you are in older version not sure in that version if you need to run this job. Try to schedule it and see if that fixes it.

Also can you share you consult email template and certification configuration to make sure nothing is missing configuration

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.