Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Consult Completion Email Notification

Sanjeevini
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

In consult completion email, can we also notify consultee?

I have tried using the ${users?.email} variable, which is working for the consult notification. However, the same variable is not working for the consult completion email.

Thanks,

Sanjeevini

8 REPLIES 8

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@Sanjeevini : You cannot include consultee using ${users?.email} in consult complete email. As far as I know consultee details are not exposed for this action. You can validate the same with below variable in email template. Please share the output with below variable

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Sanjeevini
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Below is the output from the motioned variable: 

certificationUsers =
delegateEmail =
originalCertifier = 58339
campaign = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 438
delegateUser =
reassignee = 1004
campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList  
baseUrlForEmail = https://saviyntcloud.com/
usersManager =
secondarycertifier =
certification = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 19470
out = java.io.PrintWriter@4fe6ffa5

@Sanjeevini : If you look at variables exposed nothing is related to consultee. So as I stated before it is not possible. Unless consultee details are stored in certification table. If so then we can deriving it from certification.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@Sanjeevini you can use  ${originalCertifier?.email}

email will be triggered to original certifier to inform that the required users consultee has completed the review.

SumathiSomala_0-1697257887770.png

Let me know if it helps.

If this reply answered your question, please Accept it As Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

@Sanjeevini Are you still facing the issue?

Regards,
Sumathi Somala

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can use ${originalCertifier?.email} variable

below are variables exposed 

rushikeshvartak_0-1697329857871.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sanjeevini
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

${originalCertifier?.email} will work to notifying the Original certifier in the 'Consult Completion Email.

Additionally, as a requirement, the consulted user who was originally consulted by the original certifier should also be notified in the same email. So, question is, can we notify the consulted user in 'Consult Completion Email'?

@Sanjeevini I think it is not possible to include consultee email in consult complete email. 

If this reply answered your question, please Accept it As Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

Regards,
Sumathi Somala