Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Connection guidance to SAP via SAProuter

Lang
New Contributor II
New Contributor II
Hi there,
Our customer is migrating SAP on prem to SAP Cloud, and it is not allowed to build direct connections between SAP systems (in azure) and Saviynt. All the connections should go via saprouter with port 3299, which would then route the request to requested SAP system as per the message server host & port number.
However, we cannot find any documents related to SAP Router in your knowledge base.
Could you please provide us guidance or assistance for it?

Would be appreciated if we could get help from you soon, because customer is planning to migrate to SAP Cloud next week.

Thank you. Best regards
4 REPLIES 4

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Let me check on this and will update you.

Regards,
Sahil

Lang
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for your help.

The client is anticipating a migration of changes to the production environment within the next two weeks. This migration is crucial to their operations and carries significant business implications.

Given the importance and time-sensitivity of this project, could you please prioritise this ticket in your queue?

Please feel free to ping me if you need test or discussion.

Thank you. Best regards,

Lang

Lang
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Sahil,

Would you mind emailing me directly (xxxx.xx@xxx-xxx.com) considering we have some sensitive client information (e.g. testing env url) will be shared during the issue fixing?

Thank you in advance. Best regards,

Lang

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask email address]

Lang
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thank you for your help. the solution is to update the JCO_MSHOST with the following format: /H/saprouter_domain/H/sapserverdomain

Please use the following ticket for your reference:

help.sap.com/doc/saphelp_nw73ehp1/7.31.19/en-us/48/6a169d31c34e6ee10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Thank you. Best regards.

[This message has been edited by moderator to update hyperlinked url]